At JPR 2023 AGFA HealthCare, a world Imaging IT leader, will announce the official relaunch of its activities in Brazil. AGFA HealthCare will also demonstrate how the latest generation of the Enterprise Imaging Platform, release 8.2, keeps clinicians in their “flow” by creating an optimal work experience.
AGFA HealthCare, a global leader and pioneer in medical imaging IT, will resume its activities in Brazil from 4th May 2023, together with its long-established partner Konimagem. AGFA HealthCare will deliver “life in flow” to healthcare systems, and, at the forthcoming JPR 2023 event, introduce its innovative Enterprise Imaging 8.2 platform which enables radiologists to stay focused on what’s most important: patient diagnosis and treatment.
“AGFA HealthCare is a market leader around the world: including in Spanish-speaking Latin America, North America, Europe, Middle East and Australia. We are delighted to bring our solutions to Brazil and support clinicians with our local and global expertise. Radiologists are working in an age of unprecedented medical innovation, however, what’s often hailed as progress can end up feeling like more information coming at them from more places. That’s why AGFA provides IT innovations that feel like an extension of radiologists’ thought processes, simultaneously enhancing their efficiency and their professional satisfaction.” says Nathalie McCaughley, President of AGFA HealthCare.
“We are enthusiastic to support Brazilian healthcare providers in their goals of delivering sustainable and excellent care, across specialties, geographies and systems. In LATAM regions, AGFA HealthCare provides services to more than 80 healthcare institutions, while many of them are recognized market leaders. AGFA’s flagship Enterprise Imaging platform cuts through the noise so radiologists can stay focused on patient care and making accurate diagnoses – while supporting their own well-being. As a result, our Enterprise Imaging for Radiology solution received the highest performance score for Spanish-speaking Latin America from KLAS in 2021. Now we are looking forward to delivering outstanding solutions and excellent customer care to the Brazilian market.” adds Silvio Selvaggio, General Manager LATAM CIS MEA at AGFA HealthCare.
“We are proud to partner with AGFA HealthCare in Brazil. Konimagem will contribute with 30 years of experience in advanced diagnostic imaging technology and expand Agfa HealthCare’s pioneering solutions. We are confident that the latest Enterprise Imaging 8.2 platform delivers real benefits to healthcare providers while allowing them to focus on their clinical, IT and growth priorities.” says Rodrigo Veríssimo, Head HealthCare IT at Konimagem.
With 800+ Enterprise Imaging and 1800+ PACS installations, AGFA HealthCare manages one of the largest numbers of installations globally and is a long-term partner of choice – as well as a recognized visioner and market leader.
- Acknowledged by KLAS Research for the highest performance score for Enterprise Imaging for Radiology within Spanish-speaking Latin America, in KLAS Latin America PACS 2021 Performance Report. KLAS examines the regional footprint and customer satisfaction with various PACS solutions in Latin America.
- Positioned in the Leaders Category in the IDC MarketScape: European Enterprise Medical Imaging 2022 Vendor Assessment and IDC MarketScape U.S. Enterprise Medical Imaging 2022-2023 Vendor Assessment. The IDC Market Scape series provides healthcare providers with insight into Enterprise Imaging suppliers’ capabilities and strategies that are designed to support them in their digital transformation journeys.
At JPR 2023, which is being held in Sao Paulo, visitors can discover the latest version of Enterprise Imaging for Radiology and discuss how features and workflows let clinicians focus on the best possible patient care.
Enterprise Imaging for Radiology is designed to help radiologists work at the top of their craft while supporting productivity, collaboration, mobility and by providing:
- the Imaging Health Record™ that blurs the line between the Electronic Health Record and the imaging platform, letting clinicians access historical data, view images, and save patient information no matter where it came from,
- seamless collaboration across departments, specialties, regions, and time zones so everyone can deliver the best care to patients, within an expanded imaging health network,
- powerful automation that eliminates many of the menial tasks that stand in the way of doing more impactful work,
- truly comprehensive view of patient that allows clinicians spend more time diagnosing and treating patients, and less time searching for information.
To find your flow find AGFA booth #112 at JPR 2023, Sao Paolo, Brazil, 27-30 April 2023.
Contact us for a specialized discussion at your convenience.