Accessibility statement for AGFA HealthCare
This accessibility statement applies to the content published on the www.agfahealthcare.com website.
This website is run by AGFA HealthCare NV. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
We are working on assuring that in conjunction with browser accessibility features and accessibility add-ons our website is accessible for most users with all levels of abilities. We strongly recommend users to add the desired accessibility add-ons to their browser.
For example, by activating the add-ons, you should be able to:
- change colours, contrast levels and fonts
- zoom in up to 300% without the text spilling off the screen
- navigate most of the website pages using just a keyboard
- navigate through the website in a consistent way (navigational mechanisms are repeated on all webpages)
- visit the website at your own pace and consult pages and content without any time limit
- navigate most of the website using speech recognition software
- listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- when filling out a form, be alerted when an error is automatically detected. After submitting a form, you will receive a confirmation of the correct submission
- add auto-generated captions to most videos presented on the website