DRYSTAR DT 1
Dry processing, direct digital grayscale medium for high-quality hardcopies, for use with DRYSTAR imagers.
- Clear and sharp images.
- Excellent image stability.
- No wet processing, darkroom or chemicals.
- Secure archiving up to 20 years.
DRYSTAR DT1 has been specially developed to produce the very highest diagnostic-quality grayscale hardcopies with DRYSTAR 2000, DRYSTAR 3000 and DRYSTAR 4500(M) imagers.
The Direct Digital Imaging (DDI) technology produces grayscale hardcopies with high Dmax and contrast. It gives you the same clear, high-quality results as wet laser film, but with all the advantages of dry technology: no wet processing, no darkroom and no chemicals. You get top quality images cleanly and trouble-free.
Can be used with following products and services
DRYSTAR 2000, DRYSTAR 3000 and DRYSTAR 4500(M) imagers.
Suitable for following market segments
Medical printing of grayscale images.
Innovative technology for ecological and easy use
Direct Digital Imaging (DDI) technology is easy and convenient to use. Heat-sensitive, DRYSTAR DT1 can be loaded in daylight. Plus, you don't need any wet processing or darkroom, eliminating cleaning products, time-consuming adjustments and chemical disposal. The DRYSTAR DT1 packaging is fully recyclable.
Consistently clear and sharp images
DRYSTAR DT1 has been designed to ensure clear and sharp images all the time. It has a 175 µm-thick PET base, and is coated with silver salts and a protective top layer, making it resistant to both scratches and moisture. The PET base with rounded corners allows it to be handled like regular X-ray film. The silver-based imaging layer, which is heat-sensitive rather than light-sensitive, guarantees low fog and high contrast, combined with excellent image stability.
DRYSTAR DT1 is available in two base tints: clear (DRYSTAR DT1 C) and blue (DRYSTAR DT1 B).
• For medical printing of greyscale images on 175μm PET
• Choice of blue and clear base
• Maximum optical density: ≥ 3.2
• Fully recyclable packaging
• Daylight loading (light insensitive)
Available sizes / dedicated imagers
• DRYSTAR 2000: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch)
• DRYSTAR 3000: 28 x 35 cm (11 x 14 inch), 35 x 43 cm (14 x 17 inch)
• DRYSTAR 4500: 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch), 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inch)
• DRYSTAR 4500M - in multi-modality use (Nuclear Medicine, Ultrasound,...), 20 x 25 cm (8 x 10 inch), 25 x 30 cm (10 x 12 inch)
• 100 sheets per box
• Shelf life: 24 months after manufacturing date
• Storage before use:
- Temperature between 4 to 25 °C
- The recommended humidity control for DRYSTAR films is between 30 and 60%
• Storage after printing:
- Archiving facility complies with ANSI IT 9.11 and IT 9.19, extended term
- Storage minimum 20 years
- Recommendations & Carriage to avoid image loss or increased density or discoloration:
- avoid storage for a long period of time at >35 °C
- avoid dry media on view boxes for a long period of time or
- avoid exposure to excessive high temperatures and intense light, store the images in the original packaging or other appropriate protective film envelopes at max. 25 °C