IMPAX HeartStation ECG Management System
Vendor-neutral, comprehensive data management solution that automates the processing and storage of electrocardiograms (ECGs) throughout the healthcare enterprise.
- Vendor-neutral support for ECG devices: optimized use of existing systems and flexibility for implementing future systems.
- Overview of patient’s entire cardiology history, including integration of stress-ECG, holter, event recorder and spirometer, for better patient care.
- Urgent-case prioritization technology: a smoother workflow that addresses your emergency needs.
- Integration possibilities (IMPAX, EMR, etc).
When Cardiology departments want to improve their workflow, their intention is to improve the patient's experience. With a transparent information flow, and the relevant data accessible at the right time, i.e. at the moment of the procedure, patients spend less time in the department and get faster treatment - all resulting in a higher satisfaction.
IMPAX HeartStation ECG data management solution boosts your facility's productivity by making it easier and faster to display, edit, confirm, print and archive ECGs. It speeds decision making for patient care by including ECGs as part of the patient's web-accessible cardiology record.
With IMPAX HeartStation, you can use your preferred cardiograph equipment to dramatically improve access to ECG exams throughout the secure hospital network, wherever it extends. From the emergency department to outpatient care, it offers solutions for your ECG challenges.
Suitable for following market segments
Cardiology - ECG Management Systems
Acquisition of data
- ECG sub-specialty needs.
- Multi-modality, vendor-neutral support for devices such as Philips, GE, Schiller, Mortara Instrument, etc.
- Integrated support for 12-lead and 15-lead.
- Integrate with current and future equipment, with vendor flexibility for best-of-breed clinical devices.
- Defibrillator 12-lead support.
- Options for cart or server-based interpretations.
- Signal processing for handling excessive baseline wander.
- Enhanced web viewer for electronic medical record (EMR) integration.
- Patient billing reconciliation via HL7 outbound (ASCII format).
- Print and fax capabilities with auto-distribution.
- Patient demographic data and order reconciliation.
- Store and view all stress, holter, event monitoring, and spirometry reports from multiple vendors - Quinton, GE, Philips, Mortara, etc.
- Manage and build cardiologist's worklists.
- Batch signing support.
- Provide viewing tools and formats to display data.
- Store, view, and report on all cardiac reports for the patient's entire cardiac history.
- ECG side-by-side comparison tools.
- Streamline cardiologist interpretation tasks by applying prioritization of urgent case reviews and providing a critical "visual alert" status.
- Complete thin client access - no software download for url access.
- Data integrity maintained through patient demographic and order reconciliation.